Senior Level – Engineer Requirements / Qualifications:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing project flow and coordinate the design team members.
- Estimate project schedule and manpower.
- Performing design calculations. Including building lateral stability and individual component analysis.
- Maintain official job file keeping ensuring documentation exists to protect the Company’s interests and ensure job success.
- Communicate, verbally and written with all team members as required on each project.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in structural engineering
- Minimum of 5 year working experience in structural engineering
- Professional engineer license
- Master of Science degree in structural engineering is preferred
- Experience in precast/prestressed concrete is preferred
- Skilled in MS Office software.
- Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD.
Midwest Structure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Send Your Resumé