Senior Software Programmers – Revit Requirements / Qualifications:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, test, iterate, deploy and maintain in house construction software applications and tools that optimize the workflow process, leveraging CAM/BIM applications.
- Write user manual for all add-on tools developed.
- Provide technical assistance to other drafting and engineering department.
- Do and perform the service and duties that are customarily associated with a software developer.
- Works closely with engineering teams to generate new ideas for add-on tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related majors and 8 years’ related experience.
- Will accept master’s degree in Computer Science or related majors and 6 years’ related experience.
- Must have C# or equivalent programming and relational databases experience.
Midwest Structure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Send Your Resumé