Entry Level -Engineer Requirements/ Qualifications:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing design calculations. Including building lateral stability and individual component analysis.
- Maintain official job file keeping ensuring documentation exists to protect the Company’s interests and ensure job success.
- Communicate, verbally and written with all team members as required on each project.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in structural engineering
- Good mathematical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to use good judgment and make independent decisions.
- Skilled in MS Office software.
- Proficient with Revit, AutoCAD.
Midwest Structure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Send Your Resumé