CAD Technician Requirements/ Qualifications:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare clear and accurate drawings utilizing the Company’s standard practices, the sales proposal, architectural, structural or miscellaneous trade drawings, specifications and design calculation.
- Maintain timely project flow from sales through erection following target dates as established by the drafting supervisor.
- Maintain official job file keeping ensuring documentation exists to protect the Company’s interests and ensure job success.
- Communicate, verbally and written with all team members as required on each project.
- Knowledge of and ability to read architectural / structural drawings.
- Create and amend construction documents.
- Have the ability to use good judgment and make decisions on your own.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree preferred or comparable prior work experience.
- Must be proficient with Revit.
- Good mathematical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Skilled in MS Office computer programs.
Midwest Structure is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Send Your Resumé